Post by BearDownMU on Sept 28, 2014 15:28:39 GMT -5
First off, thanks for stopping by! Hopefully we can keep a steady conversation going.
Now, I just want to cover a few minor ground rules we need to try and stick to:
1) Be respectful of one another. I know, it's a sports board, and that doesn't mean you can't mix it up and have disagreements. But let's not get personal or nasty.
2) Please try and watch the language. I can create a censor list, but I really don't want to. Just remember that there may be people on here that don't want to read potty mouth talk. Understand, #&%@#$?
3) Be respectful of fans from other schools. If the board gets big enough, we will get people from other schools. (I'll hang out occasionally on the Furman board). Again, it's OK to mix it up, but let's be civil and show our guests that Mercer hospitality.
4) Please try and stay on topic. Again, I know things will move around, but stay on point or feel free to create a new thread.
5) Remember that players and parents of players will probably be on here as well. Let's respect them. I'm not saying we can't be critical or talk about things we see, but remember these are young men working hard for Mercer and each other, and parents who love them. I would rather not call players by name if it's negative. Also, lets please not speculate or share information about injury specifics unless you are the one who got hurt and want to share. We need to respect their privacy as much as possible.
6) NO SPAM!!!!
7) Have fun! This is a great time for Mercer athletics. Let's live it up!
Mind you, we reserve the right to remove posts or even expel users if things get out of hand. I'm sure it won't come to that, however.